A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kang, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Kang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Barry Kang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kang practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Sleep Medicine near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists and Winter Park Plastic Surgeons.