A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Karpel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Karpel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Karpel, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpel graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Karpel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Karpel DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Karpel practice?
- Dr. Barry Karpel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Barry Karpel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.