A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kassel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kassel, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kassel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons SAGES
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kassel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Kassel practice?
Dr. Barry Kassel practices Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.