A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kassel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kassel, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kassel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons SAGES
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Andrew Kassel FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Kassel practice?
- Dr. Barry Kassel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kassel practices Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.