A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kassel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kassel, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kassel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons SAGES
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Andrew Kassel FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Kassel practice?
- Dr. Barry Kassel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kassel practices Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.