A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Katzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Katzman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katzman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Katzman practice?
Dr. Barry Katzman practices Ophthalmology near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See El Cajon Ophthalmologists.