A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kemler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kemler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kemler, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemler graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kemler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Kemler MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Kemler practice?
- Dr. Barry Kemler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kemler practices Gastroenterology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Gastroenterologists.