A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kenneally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kenneally is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kenneally, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenneally graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kenneally has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry E Kenneally MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry E. Kenneally practice?
- Dr. Barry Kenneally has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kenneally practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.