Dr. Barry Kessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Kessler?

September 13th, 2015

The girls at front desk are very nice. I gave it 3 stars based on the wait time, and also not being organized. Every time I go the file is no where to be found. Then sometimes they say I am not scheduled even though I received a reminder phone call. This place its horrible when it comes to time I have to wait 2 hours or more to get seen! If I have an appt at 4pm I don't expect to be seen at 6pm. I had to walk out because my baby was tired. Dr Kessler is a good Doctor its a shame that it went downhill when Debbie left. I don't like anyone else there. I will not go back.

March 21st, 2013

Caring, Concerned and Compassionate

Dr. Kesser is our pediatrician of choice in South Jersey based upon his positive reputation and expertise. He has provided care for our two daughters and no matter the problem or health concern he always takes the time to listen and find a solution. Dr. Kessler is also connected with many experts and specialists and will always guide you in the right direction. Thank you, Dr. Kesser.

February 24th, 2017