Dr. Barry Kilbourne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Kilbourne?

January 23rd, 2015

One of the worst doctors I've ever had the misfortune to be in the care of. Badgers me to go off the pain meds for my spinal nerve damage, refuses to give me a referral to a pain management specialist, because, "Life involves pain, you have to get used to it.", has misdiagnosed my boyfriend and myself, and has, on more than one occasion, prescribed a lethal dose of medication for my boyfriend's emphysema. Thankfully our pharmacist is smarter than him. Average time spent waiting in lobby to get in exam room is well over an hour, once in the exam room and nurse consult is over, you wait anywhere from half an hour to 45 minutes for him to show up and have no idea what you're there for. I'm in the process of finding a new doc now, before his negligence ends a life.

January 2nd, 2014

Questionable Dr.

I am not a patient of his, but a family member of one of his patients. While my grandmother loves him, it does not always seem that he has her best interest in mind. She has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and heart problems. She recently had her medications changed for the better by the local hospital and then Doctor Kilbourne took her off one of the medications for her heart. He has also recently canceled her appointment with a cardiologist because he did not feel like she needed to see him. I'm not a doctor, but I am a health professional and have to say that I do not agree with all of his decisions regarding my grandmothers healthcare.

November 16th, 2009

Mother has diabetes

My mother received excellent care from Dr. Kilbourne. Her blood glucose was way too high. She has now lost weight and has a glyco-hemoglobin level below 6.

July 7th, 2009

Not just knowledgeable but also listens!Takes time to "teach" about the problem. This is beneficial in relieving stress.Despite a busy practice, he takes time to check and recheck with you about any additional questions or concerns you may have before leaving.

April 27th, 2016