A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kimmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kimmel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimmel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimmel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Kimmel practice?
Dr. Barry Kimmel practices Urology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Urologists.