A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kimmel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimmel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kimmel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kimmel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimmel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Scott Kimmel MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Kimmel practice?
- Dr. Barry Kimmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Kimmel practices Urology near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Urologists.