A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry King, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry W King FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barry W. King practice?
- Dr. Barry King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Obstetricians & Gynecologists.