A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- Medical College Of Virginia Ho, Richmond, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Kirkpatrick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Barry Kirkpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kirkpatrick practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.