Dr. M Kirschenbaum MD Patient Reviews

2.6

September 26th, 2016
He wasn't thorough and rushed and didn't listen. Waste of my time.

September 10th, 2015
First visit and I'll be back
This was my first appointment with Dr. Kirschenbaum. I am a melanoma survivor (7 years and counting). I was pleased with the ease of everything; the only reason I did not rate him a 5 on accurate diagnosis is that his skin check wasn't as comprehensive as my previous MD, who's moved out of state. The office hasn't followed up with me but there wasn't any reason for them to do so, so that's really not applicable. I will definitely see him again. VERY courteous, pleasant, charming and great bedside manner.

February 7th, 2015
I had been going to him for years even though I did not like the small amount of time that he spent with me. He rushed in and rushed out. I came in with a strange growth on my cheek and he said that it was nothing. After several weeks, I decided that I did not want it on my face even if it was nothing. I had him take it off and two weeks later, I got a call and was told that it was cancer. He burned out a very large area on my face and I now have a scar from it. Go somewhere else. I do!

December 3rd, 2014
poor
This place suck. The doctor was rude and so was his staff. He didn't even sit down for 5 mins and left the room saying oh you have this problem and there's not to much we can do about it. Nobody should ever go there.

April 19th, 2012
Dr. K
I went to Dr. K today and its so true that he does rush. He barely cares about the patient and its 2012 he still uses a typewriter. It was my first time I went to him and I wasn't satisfied.

March 22nd, 2012
Too Hurried to do good job
The small waiting area was so packed, patients were forced outside. The doctor takes so little time with a patient, the crowd was gone by 1 pm, just in time for the doctor's golf game, I'm guessing. Be sure you eat breakfast first. While I expected to have a head-to-toe exam given my history of severe sunburns and fair skin, that didn't happen. So I feel cheated. He should retire.

August 30th, 2011
Money Hungry A*hole!
Messed up my credit because they wouldn't let me pay for my bill at the office and everytime I try to call to give them my card info to pay they put me on hold forever! Not only that but Dr. K wanted me to o again a week later just to take something off that he should have done right there, instead he told me to think about it another week then he will take it off!!! All only to bill my insurance for more that one visit! Rip offs... And rude staff!

April 11th, 2011
Unhappy Patient
Although I have only seen this doctor twice, I initially have had a horrible time with his office staff! Rude, unattentive and in quite a hurry to want to sit around and do nothing and discuss their private affairs regarding the uterine cancer. Today I needed to make a follow up appointment (mind you its Monday morning), and all I get is the answering machine. As for the doctor, I do agree with others when they say he is in a hurry also, and still uses a typewriter. Geez, a doctor should be up-to-date on all of modern technology!!! As for my dermatological issue....Meds are overpriced and not working at all! This guy should probably be flipping burgers instead of evaluating skin conditions!!!

September 28th, 2010
Dr. Kirschenbaum's staff is useless
Called for an appointment around 11:17am and was told by the staff to call back at 1:15pm. I asked what happens at 1:15pm and they said they're closing up shop to go to lunch. No one will be available until after 1:15pm. This is unacceptable in healthcare. What is the point of being a doctor if you're are almost never available and your staff is more interested in closing up shop and heading out to an hour and 45 min lunch?!? Idiots.

July 29th, 2010
This was a waste of time and money. I would never recommend him to anybody I know. He told me to "wear makeup, all girls do." He told me I was just an average teenager, when I'm actually almost 30 years old. He was still using a typewriter in his office in 2010.

March 12th, 2010
While he is a very good Dr., I stopped going to him because:1. I didn't feel he took enough time with patients. It's rush in, rush out.2. Doesn't give enought time for shots to work before he is cutting into you and doesn't seem to care.3. Overbooks so that you have to wait a long time so see him.