A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Krakow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Krakow, Sleep Medicine, Psychiatrist & Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Krakow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krakow graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Krakow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamos Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry James Krakow MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Krakow practice?
- Dr. Barry Krakow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Krakow practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Alamogordo, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Sleep Medicine Doctors.