A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Kramer MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Barry Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Kramer practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.