A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kramer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Alan Kramer MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Barry Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Kramer practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.