A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kraushaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kraushaar, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraushaar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraushaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kraushaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraushaar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kraushaar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Kraushaar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Kraushaar practice?
- Dr. Barry Kraushaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Kraushaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nanuet, NY.
See Nanuet Surgeons.