A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kraushaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kraushaar, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kraushaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraushaar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kraushaar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Kraushaar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Kraushaar practice?
- Dr. Barry Kraushaar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Kraushaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nanuet, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Valley, NY.
See Nanuet Surgeons.