A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kroll, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroll graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kroll has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Kroll practice?
Dr. Barry Kroll practices Pediatrics near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Newtown Pediatricians.