A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Krosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Krosser, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spinal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Krosser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krosser graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krosser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Mercy College at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Ira Krosser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Krosser practice?
- Dr. Barry Krosser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Krosser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hopewell Junction, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Jefferson Valley, NY.
See Hopewell Junction Surgeons.