A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Krosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Krosser, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spinal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krosser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krosser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Krosser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krosser graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krosser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Mercy College at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Ira Krosser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Krosser practice?
- Dr. Barry Krosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Krosser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Orthopedic Surgeons.