A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Krosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Krosser, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spinal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Krosser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krosser graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krosser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Mercy College at Dobbs Ferry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krosser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Krosser practice?
Dr. Barry Krosser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hopewell Junction, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Jefferson Valley, NY.
See Hopewell Junction Surgeons.