Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Krosser
Dr. Barry Krosser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cortlandt Manor, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Krosser is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital, Northern Westchester Hospital and Mercy College at Dobbs Ferry. Dr. Krosser has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Krosser has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Barry Krosser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Dr. Donato Perretta
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.01 mi7
Dr. Scott Russinoff
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.01 mi17
Dr. Yair Rubinstein
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.01 mi21