Dr. Barry Krosser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

July 28th, 2016
I thought I was the only one that had a bad experience
I thought I was the only one that had a bad experience, but after reading Diane's post, it was almost exactly like my experience. I to heard that he was a good surgeon, but his bedside manner is completely lacking. As I was sitting in the waiting room, I could hear all the other patients that had the same time appointment as I did. His staff books him multiply patients in a single time slot, thus he is in a constant rush. In my situation I was asking questions why his surgery on me failed. He got up as if he did not care I was still in pain and opened the door and stood in the doorway with his hand on the doorknob as I continued to ask questions on why and what my options were. It was as if my time was up and he had more important patients to see. My surgery that he did failed so I can't give a good review as a surgeon. In addition, If you are looking for a surgeon who is caring, understanding and has good bedside manner I would look elsewhere sorry to say.

February 20th, 2016
Caring Doctor
Dr. Krosser was excellent, and took great care of me. I highly recommend him to anybody in need of an Orthopedist.

March 12th, 2015
Barry KrosserMD
Most arrogant MD I ever went to. And he was WRONG!!

December 19th, 2014
Highly Recommend Dr. Krosser
Excellent doctor. Takes great care of patients.

November 14th, 2013
Surprised at Good Marks for this Terrible Doctor
I am so surpsied with the positive reviews as my experience was extremely negative. I only waited about 15 minutes in the waiting room but waited more than 30 minutes in the examination room. When he finally showed up, he spent less than 5 minutes with me and didn't offer any explanations beyond you have a slipped disc. If I didn't ask questions, he didn't offer any information. Also, when I was asking a question, he stood up as if the meeting was over and flippantly said, 'then lets do shots.' I couldn't believe how dismissive he was and how uncaring that I was in pain. I did not have the positive meeting so many people spoke about on this website.

May 23rd, 2013
Great Dr
Their is only one Dr i trust and thats Dr Krosser easy to talk to knows his medicine and LISTENS. To you

February 19th, 2013
Wonderful! Kind and understanding. Takes time to explain.

October 15th, 2012
Mount kisco med group by hudson valley hosp.
Terrible office staff.. they are nothing but rude. I have been there on 3 separate visits now and neither time was the staff anything but stuck up and rude, not helpful at all. If it werent for the Dr krosser i would never go there agian. Without fail everytime i make an apointment someone calls me back either that same day or a few days before my scheduled visit to cancel it and reschedule it without being accomidating to the fact that i needed ASAP to see a DR because i couldnt walk and was in intense pain. Again, dr krosser is a good DR.. just be prepared to deal with the WORST reception staff ever and a very long wait time.

April 25th, 2010
Great doctor, he was able to treat me without surgery after 2 surgeons told me I needed a big spine operation.

April 16th, 2010
Great caring doctor
Great caring doctor. He told me what to expect. Surgery went great and I am back to doing everything.

April 7th, 2010
Great Doctor and Surgeon
Dr Krosser is a fantastic doctor who truly cares about his patients. He operated on my son who made a complete recovery and is better than ever. His office staff was very helpful with any insurance issues and filling out forms.

August 14th, 2009
Dr Krosser is extremely professional, takes the time to listen to concerns. Seems as if he is on the cutting edge of his field. Has marked self confidence in all aspects of his profession. He inspires trust in his patients. I have never felt the least bit rushed or intimidated --he is a true professional.