A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Krumper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Krumper is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krumper
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Krumper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krumper graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Lester Krumper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Krumper practice?
- Dr. Barry Krumper has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Krumper practices Psychiatry near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Psychiatrists.