A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Krumper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Krumper is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krumper graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Lester Krumper MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Krumper practice?
- Dr. Barry Krumper has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Krumper practices Psychiatry near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Psychiatrists.