A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yitzchok Kurtzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yitzchok Kurtzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzer graduated from Grace University, Boca Raton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kurtzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yitzchok Barry Kurtzer MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yitzchok B. Kurtzer practice?
- Dr. Yitzchok Kurtzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yitzchok Kurtzer practices Internal Medicine near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Internists.