Dr. Yitzchok Kurtzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yitzchok Kurtzer?

April 28th, 2017

Amazing

Most compassionate, caring, always diagnosis everything right, takes you even if you lost your insurance and is amazing to veterens soliders ps religious so doesnt answer on weekend but when you call his service he gets back to you almost immediately.

June 27th, 2016

Doctor was attentive ,thorough, and concerned with my healthcare needs. He listened attentively to my symptoms, was concerned with my discomfort, and was thorough with appropriate questions to target an accurate diagnosis, He was also nonverbally confident and verbally communicated his assurance that he would have me feeling well again in short order. Good Doctors are hard to find, this is a good one.

May 31st, 2016

Dr k very nice and takes time and listens to you ...his medical asst Angie is the most carving so are some of the other girls but i always ask for her she helps put you at ease ...

March 22nd, 2016

RUDEST PEOPLE EVER!

Quite possibly the worst office staff I have ever had. Sarah in particular is Horribly rude. I was told I needed to see a specialist and the front desk refused to take down the number my insurance company gave me. I refuse to see them again.

December 28th, 2015

WORSE DOCTOR AND FACILITY

DR KURTZER IS HE MOST IGNORANT DOCTOR THERE IS, THE STAFF IS WORSE THEN HE IS, THEY ANSWER THE PHONES VERY RUDE AND ARE NEVER PLEASANT, HE COMES IN THE ROOM FOR 1 MINUTE AND THEN WALKS OUT NEVER SPENDS ANY TIME WITH YOU OR DISCUSS YOUR CONCERNS AT ALL

October 27th, 2015

awesome doctor!

August 5th, 2015

Disgraceful experience

His office staff are absolutely abhorrently rude, to the point of being downright nasty to you. On several occasions they have literally said that my health concerns and their forgetfulness in calling in prescriptions are "not their problem". Whose problem is it, then? They have caused me to go days, and one time a week, without vital prescriptions because they say they're calling it in and never do. Their one glowing receptionist has called me nasty names when i was being perfectly polite and simply asking her to do her job. My PCP had asked me more than once what I WANTED to be prescribed for bacterial and viral infections. "I'm not sure what's best". Huh? How did you graduate medical school? I'm not sure what it is about this place that attracts the most miserable, unkind, and incompetent people, but I have yet to have a positive experience with them. Dr. Kurtzer himself is intelligent and competent, but seems to have very bad taste in employees.

July 31st, 2015

He is a wonderful Doctor, my whole family goes to him and I can't even think of trusting any other Doctor like I trust him!!

December 24th, 2014

Overwhelmed staff

Fall 2014: Recent staff changes in the Greentown office has created serious disruption to normal office visits process. Change may ultimately become a positive event; some new staff are irritable, while remaining staff struggles to remain upbeat and positive. Time is needed to improve staff relations, but patient care from this persons POV still meets my needs

April 16th, 2014

A Dr. That means everything He says... Excellence in every way

As a new patient I was very impressed by Dr.s professionalism and personalization. I was very comfortable and was truly impressed when Dr. Said " if you need me for anything, at anytime, no matter how big or small call me" as a post surgery patient of Dr.Obmann I was running a fever and had swelling I called Dr. Kurtzer at 12:30 a.m. And left a message with service. I was amazed when within 2 minutes Dr.Kurtzer called my Aide back he was truly concerned about my welfare and carefully instructed my Aide on how to prepare the car's heat so That I would not catch a chill in route to the Hospital to be checked for post surgical infection. Dr. Is a Man of Hid Word... Thankfully my trip to the ER was positive there was no infection just a slight fever after anesthesia. Thank you so much Dr. Kurtzer

April 11th, 2014

I tried to have a tick bite looked at and had no help. They just sent me to urgent care. I have had a kidney transplant , and I'm highly prone to infection. I wanted my doctor to look into it, but I was turned away. I haven't had any follow up after transplant. When I walked in after not being able to be seen, I was told it was my fault for not being seen and to go back to urgent care. I hope I don't get lime disease cause if I can't even be seen for the bite, how am I supposed to have faith I'll have proper care from here on in

October 14th, 2013

HORRIBLE CARE

HIS OFFICE STAFF MOSTLY HIS LPN IS VERY RUDE AND NASTY TO PATIENTS. HE IS A IN/OUT DOCTOR SPENDS LITERALLY TWO MINUTES WITH YOU AND DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU SAY. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIS OFFICE TO A FRIEND OR ANYONE FOR THAT MANNER. HOWEVER HIS PA NORENA IS VERY GOOD. I TRIED TO STICK IT OUT WITH HIM AND HIS OFFICE BUT HAD TO MOVE ON . HE ALSO IS VERY HARD TO GET A CALL BACK FROM WHEN SICK AND FORGET IT IF IT IS A WEEKEND.