A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kutner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kutner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kutner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kutner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Neil Kutner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry N. Kutner practice?
- Dr. Barry Kutner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barry Kutner practices Ophthalmology near Yardley, PA.