A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kutner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kutner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kutner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kutner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Neil Kutner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry N. Kutner practice?
- Dr. Barry Kutner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barry Kutner practices Ophthalmology near Yardley, PA.