A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kutzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kutzen, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutzen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kutzen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Kutzen MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Kutzen practice?
- Dr. Barry Kutzen has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Kutzen practices Radiology near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Radiologists.