A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kramer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Loren Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Barry Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.