A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Kramer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Loren Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Barry Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.