A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Smith, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Smith MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Smith practice?
- Dr. Barry Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Smith practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.