Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Wilson
Dr. Barry Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL, with another office in Montgomery, AL. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East, Walker Baptist Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center South. Dr. Wilson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Barry Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Jason Gentry
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Montgomery, AL 0.80 mi20
Dr. David Kouri
Legal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Montgomery, AL 0.84 mi28
Dr. Stuart May
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Montgomery, AL 0.84 mi44