A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Lewis Zimmerman DO is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barry L. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Barry Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Zimmerman practices Neurology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Neurologists.