A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Landfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Landfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landfield graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landfield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Landfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Barry Landfield practice?
- Dr. Barry Landfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Landfield practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA.
See Greenbrae Family Physicians and Greenbrae Primary Care Doctors.