A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Lankhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Lankhorst is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Lankhorst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankhorst graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lankhorst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sanford Sheldon Medical Center
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry John Lankhorst MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Lankhorst practice?
- Dr. Barry Lankhorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Lankhorst practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Nephrologists.