A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Larson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Larson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry James Larson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Larson practice?
- Dr. Barry Larson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Larson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors and Saint Paul Geriatric Doctors.