A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Laskoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Laskoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laskoe
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Laskoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Laskoe, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskoe graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laskoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Laskoe DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry Laskoe practice?
- Dr. Barry Laskoe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Laskoe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Cardiologists.