A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Laskoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Laskoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laskoe
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laskoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Laskoe, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laskoe graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laskoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Laskoe DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barry Laskoe practice?
- Dr. Barry Laskoe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Laskoe practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Cardiologists.