A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Lawson, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry M Lawson MD is a male Neonatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Barry Lawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barry Lawson practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Seattle Pediatricians.