A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Lawson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan