A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Leitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leitman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leitman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Leitman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Leitman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Leitman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Leitman practice?
- Dr. Barry Leitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Leitman practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.