A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Leitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Leitman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leitman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Leitman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Leitman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Leitman practice?
- Dr. Barry Leitman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Leitman practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.