Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
May 18th, 2012

What he said was a drinking problem turns to be a brain tumor!

|  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Did not trust me from the very beginning and did not acknowledge many of the symptoms that I was having. I found a new neurologist and have been rightfully diagnosed in a caring and timely manner.

|  Misdiagnosis  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Levin actually looked me in the face and told me that I was pretending to have difficulties with my dexterity and mobility because I was trying to get out of housework (based upon the fact that my boyfriend has had to take over much of the chores and meal preparation). He also smirked unpleasantly while he did it. As a young woman with atypical symptoms, Dr. Levin would not take my medical problems seriously. Now, I am seeing Dr. Harneet Singh, who accurately diagnosed me with a severe B12 deficiency and complications from one of my medications. and I am already feeling better with treatment. For Dr. Levin's rudeness alone, if I could rate him lower than 1 star, I would have done so.

|  Very Thorough and courteous care  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr Levin following a severe car accident and appreciated his thoroughness and very accurate diagnosis. He did not hesitate to make timely arrangements of the proper tests for supporting his diagnosis. He spent a good amount of time during my appointments discussing my issue. He did not rush me out of the office (like many specialists tend to do) without making sure my questions and concerns were addressed. I will continue to see him for all neurological related issues. I would Highly recommend him.

|  Not acceptable wait time.  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2009

He was called to the hospital that morning and was late to all his appointments. There was 1 lady ahead of me and he took his sweet time, instead of rushing to catch up. the appointment that was supposed to e 45 min took him 1.5 hr. sorry that is not acceptable to working moms. He is very nice person and all, but I don't have time for him to make small talk with his patience and practice his french skills, while I wait for 1.5 hr.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2008

I found Dr. Levin to be both thorough and pleasant during my hospital stay and at office visits.

|  Very professional and thorough  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2008

He took the time to do a very thorough examination and spent time reviewing my case. He is a bit more formal than some drs., but I appreciated the thoroughness and focus he had in my visits.