A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Levitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitt
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Levitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Levitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Levitt MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Levitt practice?
- Dr. Barry Levitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Levitt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.