A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Levitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Levitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Levitt MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Levitt practice?
- Dr. Barry Levitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Levitt practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.