A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Levy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Levy, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Levy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Edward Levy MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry E. Levy practice?
- Dr. Barry Levy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Barry Levy practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists and Chicago Psychiatrists.