A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Levy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Levy, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Levy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry E Levy MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry E. Levy practice?
- Dr. Barry Levy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Barry Levy practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.