A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Lifson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Lifson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Lifson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lifson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Lifson MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Lifson practice?
- Dr. Barry Lifson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Lifson practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, WV and Belpre, OH.
See Bronx Urologists.