A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Livstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livstone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Livstone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Livstone, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Livstone graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Livstone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Livstone MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Livstone practice?
- Dr. Barry Livstone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Livstone practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hainesport, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Hainesport Radiologists.