A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Livstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livstone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Livstone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Livstone, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Livstone graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Livstone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J Livstone MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Livstone practice?
- Dr. Barry Livstone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Livstone practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hainesport, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Hainesport Radiologists.