Cardiologists

400 Valley Rd
Ste 102
Mount Arlington, NJ 07856
973-770-7899
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Systems Engineer  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2014

Unless you like sitting around in a waiting room while the doctor and staff roll out of bed and decide to straggle in, I suggest you pick another doctor. The entire office needs to learn how to tell time and keep an appointment. If you are scheduled for a 9am appointment show up about 30-45 minutes late and you can walk from the parking lot with Dr Lowell and his employees. Poor sense of time keeping and a lackadaisical attitude when it comes to patients and their schedule. Maybe Santa will bring him a watch for Christmas.

|  Poor to Non Existant followups  |  show details
by Just Another Patient on Jan 20th, 2014

Had an appointments for followup exam and second stress test. Exam appointment was again delayed by almost 2 hours without explanation. Once in exam room nurse/practioner offered to take over exam as doc was who knows where. Doc finally showed up halfway through exam again 2 hours after scheduled appoint. Stress test performed several days later, and again Doc not available for consult and never did hear back on his reading as other personnel said he would contact me, if he did any. Had lab work done at docs request from exam visit. Again never heard back on his reading on lab work. Extremely POOR followup practices.

|  Poor Administrative Procedures  |  show details
by Annoyed in NJ on Jul 8th, 2013

Been a patient there for about a year. Staff is generally very unfriendly ! Almost to the point that your bothering them when you show up fo an appointment. Left waiting in waiting room several times 1 3/4 to 2 hours beyond scheduled appointment time without explaination or apologies. Would NOT recommend the facility to any friends. Other patients and a staff person advised doctor is frequently late for scheduled appointments. One doctor appeared annoyed at having to look at other doctors notes/records and misdiagnosed reaction to their performed procedure.

|  Your employees  |  show details
by Medical facility on May 8th, 2013

I'm sure you are a wonderful doctor from what I hear. It's ashame that I received a call from your office at (737)770-9255 because someone from my office call you. I wasn't sure who called and told her that I will call back as soon as I find out. She was like "WHATEVER" I've been in the medical field for years, administravely wise and I have never been spoken like this before especially by a suppose professional. I feel bad for your reputation if this person speaks like this. She is very very unprofessional. Maybe you should check out the people who are suppose to represent you.

Nov 13th, 2012

outstanding doctor and a very caring person. Treats each patient as an individual not as a "symptom". If you have an emergency he will be there for you immediately. office staff very nice too.

|  HE is the best  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Lowell has one great quality that stands out above all - he listens to his patients - especially the women. I have been seeing him for over 25 years and NEVER has he not taken any of my symptoms lightly. He has literally saved my life three times and I can not say enough thank yous. Yes you have to wait in his office but once he starts your appointment you are his main focus. Have to remember he cares about everyone of his patients and that takes time. I will never change my cardiologist. Why would I? He is by far the BEST.

Jun 4th, 2012

Have changed to another doctor due to very long waits for this doctor. Usually over 1 hour and sometimes 2 hours.

|  Life saver  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

Dr. Lowell made a u-turn on his way home to go back to the Morristown Memorial Hospital to take care of me. I had a fainting/weak spell. He diagnosed my problem, and the next day he & his staff installed 5 stents in my clogged arteries. I believe that he saved my life, and improved on the quality of it.He talked to me as though we were old friends. Great guy.

|  THE VERY BEST  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Lowell's expertise is above the chart. He is knowledgeable (smart), compasionate, professional and truly interested in your well-being. He takes time to answer questions and give explanations. He is well worth the wait. I respect and trust him completely. He is truly an outstanding physician and person too. You just can't beat that combination!

Jun 20th, 2009

wonderful doctor, very easy to talk to, helpful and communicative. loads of explanations of my condition. Very good bedside manner immediately put me at ease. Truly caring and compassionate. A very good experience.

|  Dr Lowell is one of the Best!  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2009

Excellent Doctor! Just have to wait forever during an office visit; he is always running behind; not a bad thing, it is because he really cares and is spending so much time with his patients; so the wait is worth it! Thank you Dr. Lowell!

|  Great mix of knowledge and manner!  |  show details
by -Kicaks on Sep 14th, 2008

He saved my husband from the 'widowmaker' in Denville St Clares: all I can say is THANK YOU!!!

|  The Best of the Best  |  show details
by LFW, NJ on Apr 8th, 2008

Dr.Lowell is a wonderful, kind and caring Doctor, He goes above and beyond for his patients!