Dr. Barry Lowell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Lowell?

April 24th, 2017

When installing a stent he thread the eye of a needle, he is that good

January 5th, 2017

Dr. Lowell is an outstanding heart specialist both in terms of his medical expertise and his compassion for each and every patient.

January 2nd, 2016

More Doctors Should Care Like DR. LOWELL

Our family has been going to Dr. Lowell since 2001 when he saved my mothers life. Other doctors wrote her off but he gave her an additional 2 years. Can never thank him enough. Helped me through a heart attack when I had sepsis. Do you wait for an appt. absolutely, but he is not out playing tennis, he is saving lives!!

December 9th, 2015

No one like Dr. Lowell and his team.

He is the best around there is no doubt about that. I trust him and the other doctors in his team. Sometimes you may have a long wait in his office but it's always truly worth the wait!!!

October 20th, 2015

Good doctor. Extremely poor in everything else.

July 3rd, 2015

Sure you have to wait sometimes. He's out saving someones life,OK with me. He saved my life twice! First time 100% blockage LAD. He told me they call it the windowmaker! I met him at 53 years old, that's about as far as I would of got if he didn't save me,going to be 61 in a couple of days, with 15 Stents, if I would only listen to what he tells me to do. Gave me 8 bonus years and a lot of laughs! Thank You.

March 23rd, 2015

Stay Away

Waited FOUR HOURS for a 12pm appointment, was brought in as last patient, hurried through my very first appointment with a cardiologist then, when my heart started palpatating because I was forced to walk uphill on a treadmill in high heels (no one bothered to tell me I'd be doing this), the doctor and his nurses FREAKED OUT and started panicking that I was having a heart attack. There was no amount of professionalism among them, just panic and yelling at me. Then I was prescribed a medication I was told I'd be taking for life - after one appointment and not having any other tests other than the hellacious treadmill - and this medication slowed my heartrate down so low I nearly passed out. This appointment was mandatory for presurgery, and my surgeon was so upset over my heartrate I almost didn't have my operation. This "doctor" advised me to, "cut the pill in half, and if your heartrate is still low, cut it in half again." Yeah, because that's science. I will NEVER allow this crack to go anywhere near my heart again.

March 3rd, 2015

never again

never again -hours of waiting for a short visit.

February 11th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Lowell

December 18th, 2014

Excellent Cardiologist

I have been seeing Dr. Lowell since the early 90's. There is no other doctor I would trust with my care. He is one of the best Cardiologists. Yes, some days there is a long wait to see him but that does not bother me. Would you want to go to a doctor who has an empty waiting room?? He is very caring and takes the time to listen to my concerns. The office staff is courteous and very knowledgeable.

March 17th, 2014

Systems Engineer

Unless you like sitting around in a waiting room while the doctor and staff roll out of bed and decide to straggle in, I suggest you pick another doctor. The entire office needs to learn how to tell time and keep an appointment. If you are scheduled for a 9am appointment show up about 30-45 minutes late and you can walk from the parking lot with Dr Lowell and his employees. Poor sense of time keeping and a lackadaisical attitude when it comes to patients and their schedule. Maybe Santa will bring him a watch for Christmas.

January 20th, 2014

Poor to Non Existant followups

Had an appointments for followup exam and second stress test. Exam appointment was again delayed by almost 2 hours without explanation. Once in exam room nurse/practioner offered to take over exam as doc was who knows where. Doc finally showed up halfway through exam again 2 hours + after scheduled appoint. Stress test performed several days later, and again Doc not available for consult and never did hear back on his reading as other personnel said he would contact me, if he did any. Had lab work done at docs request from exam visit. Again never heard back on his reading on lab work. Extremely POOR followup practices.