A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Ludwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Ludwig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Ludwig, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Pain
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Headache Disorders
- Huntington Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludwig graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ludwig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ludwig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry I. Ludwig practice?
Dr. Barry Ludwig practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.