A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Shapiro is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Shapiro, DMD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Shapiro DMD and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Barry Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Otolaryngologists.