A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Shapiro, DMD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Shapiro DMD and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Barry Shapiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Briarcliff Manor, NY and Rye, NY.
See Yonkers Otolaryngologists.