A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Shapiro is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Shapiro, DMD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Michael Shapiro DMD and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Barry M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Barry Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Otolaryngologists.