A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mangel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mangel, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mangel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangel graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mangel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Mangel MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry Mangel practice?
- Dr. Barry Mangel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Barry Mangel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.