A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mangel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mangel, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mangel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mangel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangel graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mangel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry D Mangel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry D. Mangel practice?
- Dr. Barry Mangel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Mangel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.