A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Marfleet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Marfleet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marfleet graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marfleet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Russel Marfleet MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Marfleet practice?
- Dr. Barry Marfleet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Marfleet practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.