A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mark, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mark, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy Hypersensitivity
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hives Urticaria
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Jay Mark MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Mark practice?
- Dr. Barry Mark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barry Mark practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Aventura, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.