A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mark, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mark, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Jay Mark MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Mark practice?
- Dr. Barry Mark has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barry Mark practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Miami, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Allergists and Fort Lauderdale Internists.