A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mark, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mark, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Jay Mark MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Mark practice?
- Dr. Barry Mark has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Mark practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Allergists and Miami Internists.