A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Mark, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Mark, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Jay Mark MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. Mark practice?
- Dr. Barry Mark has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Mark practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Allergists and Miami Internists.