A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry McCasland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry McCasland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry McCasland, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCasland graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McCasland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry J McCasland MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. McCasland practice?
- Dr. Barry McCasland has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry McCasland practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.