A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry McCasland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry McCasland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry McCasland, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McCasland graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McCasland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCasland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barry McCasland practice?
Dr. Barry McCasland practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.