A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry McCleney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry McCleney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry McCleney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCleney graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCleney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
- Physicians Medical Center Carraway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Jonathan McCleney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry J. McCleney practice?
- Dr. Barry McCleney has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry McCleney practices Family Medicine near Springville, AL.
See Springville Primary Care Doctors.