Dr. Barry Mccorkle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 31st, 2011
Carol
I like Dr. McCorckle because of the extra amount of time he spends with me (my previous doctor spent about 5 minutes with me and never looked at me and then every thing was done by a nurse)I feel he has a better than average knowledge of all that makes me tick and and can diagnose any problems that occurs with me because of this reason.

December 6th, 2010
I am been seeing Dr McCorkle since 2003. He is a good doctor since I came out to this state. Even though this doctor's ways are different from which I am use to when I was back east.Recently, he specialized in HIV/infectous deases and no longer will care for anyone except his speciality. He will be missed, even though I will be seeing another doctor in the practice. I hope this new doctor will do as well. Dr McCorkle keep up the good work.

April 6th, 2010
Outstanding
Professional & Cordial. Trusting & Caring. Remmember back when doctors sincerely cared about an individial and you weren't just another number? With Dr. McCorkle you get more benefits on 1 visit than 10 visits with any other Doctor.

March 3rd, 2010
Awesome physician - you cannot get any better than Dr. McCorkle. He is excellent in his practice. I have been going to him for 10 years and here is to another 10 years.......

January 7th, 2010
Yes he is that good
I love this doctor. He is so easy to work with and he is very good. I am picky about docs and it took me a while to find him. He will talk to you, explain things in words you understand, he is very caring, his staff is effective and professional.I gave him 4 stars all the way through and it is all deserved.