Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Mclean
Dr. Barry Mclean, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mclean is affiliated with Carraway Methodist Medical Center, Brookwood Medical Center and Baptist Princeton Med Ctr, Birmingham, Al. Dr. Mclean has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Mclean has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barry Mclean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Maxcie Sikora
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Arthur Freeman III
Psychiatry, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.09 mi46
Dr. Alison Daggett
Birmingham, AL 0.12 mi23