A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry McNamara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry McNamara, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McNamara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry A McNamara MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barry A. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Barry McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry McNamara practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.