A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Merrill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Merrill, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merrill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry S Merrill MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Barry S. Merrill practice?
- Dr. Barry Merrill has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Merrill practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Cardiologists.